If you are purchasing your firearm from us you only need to provide TWO thing to complete the firearm purchase.
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm at checkout. Complete the transaction on the website as you would for any other item.
2. We cannot ship a firearm direct to you. We have to ship firearms to a valid FFL holder. All gun shops will have a valid FFL; along with most pawn shops.
HERE IS HOW TO ARRANGE A SHIPMENT AND TRANSFER:
1. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Recoil Gunworks.
2. Have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We no longer accept faxes.
-Ask your dealer to include your name and order number within their communication
3. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL and have them email us a copy of their FFL.
It is recommended that you locate an FFL dealer prior to placing your order. However, if you choose to place your order first, we will hold your purchase for 7 days until you can arrange for a transfer.
It is your responsibility to know if the firearm you are purchasing is legal to own in your local area. We recommend to ask the receiving FFL if you have any questions about legality. If you cannot accept the transfer due to state and/or local restrictions than you will be required to cover return shipping and the 15% restock fee.
Once the firearm is ready for pickup at your local FFL, please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it's exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects. If there are any problems at all, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER. If there was a mistake on our part we will gladly have the firearm picked up and replaced. However, once a firearm has been transferred to you it is considered used, even if it is unfired. The firearm must then be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.