he Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install
* Positive reset on release phase
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* Trigger Pull weight ~5.5 lbs. +/- .5 lbs.
- No underfolding AK stocks
- No 12 Gauge shotgun platforms, not tested with other gauges
- Not yet tested with .308 platforms
- Not recommended for Arsenal AK platforms
- Some firearms may not be compatible with this trigger